Nutritionist in Madison, WI | Registered Dietitian | Weight Loss
Margaret Wertheim Eich, MS, RDN, CD is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) in Madison, Wisconsin, who specializes in infertility and women’s health including weight management and prenatal nutrition. The food we eat has a profound effect on our level of health and tendency towards disease, energy level, how we look, our state of mind, and general feeling of well-being. Margaret can help you discover the eating patterns that may be causing or contributing to ill health or low energy. Working with Margaret can help you feel and look your best by providing your body with nourishing foods to support health and wellness, fertility, and prevent disease.
Nutritional Counseling Sessions
Comprehensive nutritional counseling sessions include a complete review of your health and nutrition history. We will collaboratively develop a realistic plan including changes to your diet and lifestyle to help you meet your unique nutritional and health goals. Whether your goal is to get pregnant, have a healthy pregnancy, lose weight, improve your digestion, energy levels or focus, Margaret can assist you in achieving your health goals.
Areas of Focus:
- Healthy and sustainable weight loss
- Nutrition for Infertility including PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, age-related infertility, egg and sperm quality issues, unexplained infertility.
- Prenatal Nutrition
- Postnatal Nutrition including sustainable weight loss, ensuring adequate nutrition while breastfeeding, assistance with adjusting diet when foods need to be removed from mom’s diet for baby’s food allergies/intolerances.
- Women’s health
- General wellness and disease prevention
- Improve your energy levels
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, constipation, diarrhea
- Prediabetes, metabolic syndrome, high cholesterol
- Weight management
Initial appt: $95 (60 minutes)
Follow-up appts: $80 (45 minutes)
I do not accept insurance directly. I do offer $20 off your initial consult ($75 with discount) for Unity and Physician’s Plus members. You must present your insurance card at the time of service.
Schedule your appointment online
New Moon Wellness: Mondays and Thursdays. Saturday appointments are sometimes available, but you must contact me to schedule.
Book An Appointment Online
600 Williamson St. Suite F
Madison, WI 53703
Looking for a knowledgeable and engaging speaker for your next event? Top clients have included Mars, Covance, Roche, and Cummins. Contact me for more information.
Contact me for more information or to schedule an appointment: